I’m thrilled to be looking for someone to join the PowerHouse team! If you are highly motivated, self directed and have extensive sales and marketing skills – a PowerHouse – please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Develop new business opportunities with Fortune 500 companies centered around keynote, 1/2 day and full day speaking engagements.
- Drive awareness and create prosperous relationships with speaker bureaus and meeting planners to secure keynote/presentation opportunities.
- Build pipelines with decision makers around leadership development, training and development, and sales professionals for potential business opportunities.
- Assist PowerHouse in establishing a presence in the training and development industry.
- Help develop sales and marketing content such as whitepapers, email, case studies, newsletters, video, press releases and social content.
- Identify and form strategic partnerships with other businesses that help PowerHouse build awareness and drive new business contacts.
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing – at least 3 years.
- Established and well-rounded database of contacts within Fortune 500 companies, both domestic and international.
- Broad and deep skill sets in marketing through myriad on-line and offline marketing channels.
- Strong understanding of social media channels and proficiency in developing related content to support them.
- Must be good with cold calling.
- Ability to aggressively meet & exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- Independently motivated and directed.
- Success driven.
- Confident and persistent.
- Creative in ways to reach and communicate with clients.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Must possess passion for health and performance.
LOCATION AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Position is part time.
- Candidate can work from their home office and be located anywhere within the U.S.